Brief story of Ehimen favour (MC YANNIST) - FB Reshared.

Life Story of Ehimen Favour AKA MC YANIST

Brief story about myself Ehimen favour (MC YANNIST)
I was born in June 12th Delta state
Lived at udu road kolokolo
Attended mousco/flock of Christ/ uncle Pat. All these schools are jxt for my primary education because my parents could not pay school fees, so I was always driven from school.
Further went to army day secondary school (effurun), Delta state.
I will always hawk in the morning before I go to school every day. I never meet assembly or first period in my secondary school days. life was so tough. I don't buy textbooks nor attended extra moral lesson because my parents could not afford it. I struggled hard with my parents to sell....Mango,banana,akara,pear,akpu(fufu), name it all kind of things (jack of all trades), jxt to make sure me and my younger one go to school and feed without begging. My family was very poor but we where happy and love each others. After secondary school. No money and sponsor to further my education. So I started working as a security guard for sizlers fast food udu road. Learnt tailoring and catering jobs To survive. I work day and night for three years to save for my education but yet i couldn't because my younger ones need to Finnish secondary school.
After three years With courage and risk I bought Auchipolytechnic form and got the admission but I had only 5thousand naira on me and I was advised by my friends, uncles, church members, that I should not go because I will suffer and nobody will assist me....Except for only my mum who will always tell me with tears that God is not Dead......I was a Christian but neva felt that God was on my side
Until I ment this God
He took me up, adopted me, and sponsor me
Gave me a comedy career which am using to survive today, and took me to more than 25states, meet state government officials of different levels...This God paid all my bills....And today I am by his grace the most famous/outstanding/cooperate Comedian in Auchipolytechnic  with several awards to my desk......I live in one of the most expensive lodge, comfortable apartment with everything inside, and a final year student HND program.......I think this love is too BIG... Even doe am not where want to be, I am not where I used to be...... Please if you don't know this God try to meet with him....His name is yawah, Almighty God........... Please help me thank him......
I AM GREATLY GRATEFUL TO GOD...... Believe in Jesus your case is too small to handle

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THIS STORY FROM HIS FACEBOOK TIMELINE
OR FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1501275243224012&id=100000246536690

#istandwithchrist
#yannisttakeover
This Story was Originally Shared by MC Yanist Himsel.
 ..................
See What people are saying on Facebook. Join Latest News and Entertainment FB Group:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1042521662492088



No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Invitation

Join Latest News and Entertainment Facebook Group:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

Sponsored

Search This Blog